Good morning, friends! Can you believe Christmas is almost here? Wow, the month sure has flown by. Today, I am sharing one of my favorite candy recipes…Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls. I adore anything with peanut butter in it. This candy is perfect for serving at a party, and it makes the perfect gift for friends, family, and neighbors.
CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
2 Cups of Good Quality Smooth Peanut Butter ( I used Jiff for my candy.)
3/4 Cup of Softened Butter
3 Cups of Rice Crispy Cereal
16 Ounce Box of Powdered Sugar
1 Pound of Chocolate Almond Bark
- Mix the 2 cups of smooth peanut butter and 3/4 cup of the softened butter together until smooth.
- Crush the three cups of Rice Crispy Cereal, and add to the mixture.
- Add the box of powdered sugar to the mix.
- Stir all the ingredients together until well mixed.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least two hours. This will be helpful in forming the balls.
- After the mixture has been refrigerated for at least two hours, it is ready to dip into the chocolate.
- Roll the mixture into one inch balls, and dip into the melted chocolate almond bark.*You may have a better technique for dipping the candy, but I used two spoons. You could also use toothpicks or a skewer.*
- Place the dipped balls onto wax paper or foil and allow to cool. After cooling store in an air tight container.
These candies make the perfect gifts. I found these sweet treat boxes at Big Lots. I simply added my candy to the box and tied it up with a pretty ribbon.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope that you have a happy and blessed day! Merry Christmas!!!